Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: +0035318411348 Fax: 018413865 Email: email@example.com
Types of Savings Accounts
Savings as shares in a Credit Union are a better way to save. You are not just another customer but an active member of a highly successful financial co-operative. Yes, you have a share in the ownership of the Credit Union. Along with having a say in the operation of the Credit Union you also earn dividends.
- Dividend paid to member net of DIRT.
- Return made by Credit Union does not include individual members’ details.
- We currently offer a convenient Flexi Deposit Account. You can lodge and withdrawal from this account at any time with no penalties. Please contact the office today for further details.
Take control of your funds online and with our mobile App, to make deposits and pay bills externally from you control account. The control account is ideal to have your wages paid into and to have your out going bills deducted from. You can access your savings in this account any time during office hours and online 24/7/365
Smart Saver Account
Are you finding it too easy to access your hard earned savings? We have just introduced our new Smart Saver Account. This new account has all the other features of your share account only you will not have online access to your savings in this account. With this added feature this could be the perfect choice for you if you are serious about planning for a special event or rainy Day.
Benefits of Credit Union savings
Savings balances over and above any loan you may have are available to you to withdraw on demand.
High dividends for savings available on demand, you will not get a higher return at the same level of risk.
Free life cover on savings (subject to terms and condition)
A savings protection scheme is in place to the benefit of the member up to € 7,700
There are no transaction charges or fees.
For small to medium savers your Credit Union is where you belong.
- Credit union members can rest easy in the assurance that their savings are safe. Credit Unions in Ireland, which are affiliated to the Irish League of Credit Unions, are secured in several ways.
- All officials of credit unions, whether volunteers or staff, must be fidelity bonded.
- Members' savings within certain limits are insured through Life Savings Insurance.
- All monies received in the credit union are properly recorded and lodged regularly.
- Full financial statements are prepared and can be examined by members.
- Annual independently audited returns are lodged with the relevant authority, The Central Bank of Ireland.