Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: +0035318411348 Fax: 018413865 Email: email@example.com
15% off Home Insurance
This offer only applies to new customers who have not had insurance with Allianz through the Credit Union within the past year. Offer only applies to the Owner Occupied, Combined Home Insurance product (Buildings and Contents). This premium reduction is applied separately to other premium reductions, on a reducing balance basis. Minimum premiums of 193 for Buildings and Contents and 12 for All Risks sums insured apply. Standard acceptance criteria also apply.
CLICK TO GET A QUOTE NOW
How the process works
Allianz plc has been insuring thousands of credit union members for over 20 years. As a member of Progressive Credit Union, you too can avail of this policy by following the steps below:
1. Speak to us when you are next in the office or advise us of your renewal date and we will contact you in due course
2. A staff member of the credit union will go through a quote with you face to face and provide you with all of the necessary documentation
3. Once you meet the standard acceptance criteria, you have 2 payment options:
a. Pay by Direct Debit over 12 monthly instalments at no extra charge
b. Pay in full by Credit/Debit card, cheque or cash at the Credit Union
Your Combined Home Insurance policy
Please note that exclusions and terms and conditions apply to the cover outlined below, the details of which are outlined in full in our policy documentation. A standard policy excess of 250 applies to all claims, unless otherwise stated in your policy documentation.
Damage caused by the following incidents are covered as standard under your policy:
· Accidental Damage to your Buildings
· Storm or Flood
· Freezing, escape or overflow of water from within any plumbing or heating system
· Stealing (or attempted stealing)
· Escape or overflow of oil from within any plumbing or heating system
· Impact by road vehicles or animals (excluding pets)
· Malicious Damage and Vandalism
· Subsidence or heave of the site on which the Private House stands
You will also be covered up to 3,175,000, inclusive of legal fees, for which you become legally liable to pay as a result of death, bodily injury or illness to others as owner and/or occupier of the Premises.
Your Combined Home Insurance policy also provides cover for the following as standard
· Fire Brigade Charges: covered up to 2,000 for charges incurred as a result of Fire Brigade attendance at your property as a result of an incident which is insured under the policy
· Audio and Visual Equipment covered up to 1,300
· Home Office Equipment covered up to 3,810 for Personal computer, printer, scanner etc.
· Shopping Cover: covered up to 320 for loss or damage to shopping while it is being transported from place of purchase to your household
· Increased Christmas time cover: Contents Sums Insured is automatically increased by 10% in December and January
· Increased Wedding time cover: Contents Sum Insured increased by 10% one month before and after the Wedding Day of a household member (Date of wedding should be advised)
· Visitors Property covered up to a 1,300 for loss or damage at your home
Optional extension of cover available if required:
· All Risks: Cover for Personal Possessions you would like to specifically insure outside your home such as sports equipment, jewellery and valuables if they are accidentally lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen.
· Caravan/Mobile Homes can be added to the policy for an additional premium if required
· Small Craft can be added to the policy for an additional premium if required
Please note: the above information does not reference all of the benefits, terms, conditions, limitations, exceptions and exclusions associated with the Policy. Please take time to read our Home Insurance Policy Document and to ensure that you understand the cover provided. It is important to remember, when proposing for insurance cover, that the information you provide is true and complete and that no material fact has been misrepresented or withheld by you. Failure to disclose all material information may result in the voidance or cancellation of your policy, a claim not being paid or partly paid, you encountering difficulty obtaining insurance elsewhere or, in the case of property insurance, you breaching the terms and conditions of any loan on the property.
Information correct as at September 2016.
Allianz p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland No. 143108.