Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: +0035318411348 Fax: 018413865 Email: email@example.com
All members aged 16 and above should complete a Nomination Form
Please check that your nomination is up to date.
- A valid nomination covers all Credit Union property, but that property may be assigned to one person or divided equally between various nominees. Any clearly identified person can be a nominee in does not necessarily have to the next of kin.
- Where one person is nominated, that person will be the sole beneficiary of your Credit Union property subject to the maximum permitted by law (currently 23,000). Anything in excess will not be released until we have been furnished with a Grant of Probate.
- The nomination will supersede your will and is not revocable or variable by your will or any codicil to it.
- Your marriage after completing a nomination automatically revokes that nomination you should complete a new nomination at that time.
- Death of the nominee (prior to that of the nominator) automatically revokes that nomination- you should complete a new nomination at that time.